Monday 9 February 2015

Analysis of previous students A2 work


I have analysed a previous students A2 coursework. I carried out this analysis by looking at her blog and her music video. I semiotically analysed her work sectioning the blog and the music video in two individual sections. For the blog section, I looked at how she had organised her work and the different work she has done in all of the stages of her coursework including the pre and post production stages. This will help me when it comes to completing my post production stage of my coursework as it has provided me with ideas on how I want my work to be carried out. Also, with analysing the music video - I talked about all the different aspects including camera, plot, mis-en-scene and setting. Analysing her music video has given me significant ideas on how I want my music video to look like. Also, she has used specific techniques that I believe will be effective to also use when it comes to creating my own such as the use of different shots and the pace that it goes with by the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment