Thursday 26 February 2015

Research equipment


I thought about the typical equipment that is used to create a music video, a digipak and a magazine advertisement. I have created a prezi demonstrating the different kinds of equipment that I am planning to use to carry out my tasks and which ones I believe will be most appropriate to use, in terms of software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere Pro. I have realised that most of the software that I am planning to use to create my tasks are Adobe based which is provided for me in school so that I am able to edit my material easily. I have talked about the hardware that I will use including a Canon 550D DSLR and the advantages of using them. Other equipment that I have also talked about include equipment that I will use at home. This is mostly the props that I will be using although I have not included much because it is still early stages and I haven't got a definate platform and idea to work from. I will be including and more equipment when I come up with more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment