Thursday 12 February 2015

Audience Research


I have carried out research on the target audience for each individual genre of music. These genres include pop, drum and bass, indie, alternative rock and R&B. I have looked at the overall audience that typically listen to the specific type of genre. I looked at the gender, age, class, hobbies, and interests of each target audience for each genre. I found significance within each one. For example, I found that there are more males than females that listen to rock music. When it comes to creating the ancillary tasks for my coursework, this research will help me as once I decide on final song to use for my genre, I will consider what the target audience are like within that specific genre so that my products are able to entice the right audience. For example, I will consider their income and how much they earn as that will help me to determine how much I will sell my product for etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment