Monday 2 March 2015

Music channels and festivals


I have done some research on exisiting music channels and music festivals. Music channels are television programmes that show music videos. This research will be useful for my own coursework because as I am creating a music video, I will want to know what types of music video will be acceptable to be shown in television. Music channels and music festivals are different types of promotion that I will be able to use for to promote my own music video. When it comes to talking about how I want to promote my music video, I will consider these factors and see which one I believe will be most suited for my artist. This research will enable me to do this as I have looked at what sort of artists and genre of music that are aired or performing at either the different types of music channels or music festivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment