Wednesday 25 March 2015

Editing software


ADOBE PREMIERE PRO CS6
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 is a timeline-based video editing software application. It is part of the Adobe Creative Suite, a suite of graphic design, video editing, and web development applications developed by Adobe systems. I believe that using this software to edit the footage that I took for my music video will be most appropriate to use because it includes all the necessary tools that will help me to produce a music video effectively. The advantages of using this software is that I am able to edit to the way I want and it will help me to work faster with a sleek, redesigner user interface. I will also be able to produce professional results with greater editing precision and benefit from a flexible and connected workflow. Furthermore, the features include a multiple sequence support, high bit-depth rendering, multi-camera editing, time remapping, colour correction tools and an advanced audio mixer interface. I am also able to automatically update sequence settings to match the clip. Adobe premiere is the industry standard for video editing today. It is a program that allows the user to be very hands on with images and videos. I will be able to manipulate the characteristics of each frame and picture in whatever way feels suitable. However, there are disadvantages including the fact that it requires a more powerful computer to run properly and that it is extremely expensive whilst movie maker comes free. I have already used this software to create my moodboard with images and it proved to be useful and effective.

 ADOBE INDESIGN CS6
Adobe Indesign CS6 is a page-layout software that takes print publishing and page design beyond current boundaries. InDesign is a desktop publishing program that incorporates illustration capabilities into its interface. It also allows for cross-platform interaction with Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat. I will be using this software to create my digipak and my magazine advertisement poster. I can also use this program to create the evaluation magazine for all of the questions because I believe that this software will be most appropriate to use for these kind of tasks. The advantages for using indesign is that it enables huge advances in the ability to resize layouts, alternate layouts can be housed in one document, PDF form tools, auto-sizing text frames, EPUB, HTML and PDF enhancements. However it also has its cons including the fact that some of the new featres are complex and come with a steep learning curve. I can overcome this by watching tutorials on YouTube.

ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS6
Adobe Photoshop CS6 is a popular image editing software that provides a work environment consistent with Adobe Illustrator. Adobe Photoshop and other products in the Adobe creative suit. I will be using this software to edit the images that I have taken for my digipak and album magazine poster as I believe that it will be most suitable to use for picture editing. Photoshop will be effective when it comes to editing the images because it includes a diverse set of tools that will allow me to edit the pictures to the way I want. There are several pros to using adobe photoshop CS6 as it is used in the industry standard for professional photo editing, graphic design and digital imaging. Also, it includes a fresh new look, useful features, and many user-inspired enhancements. Lastly, Photoshop provides a new background save and auto-recovery features that will prevent catastrophic data loss and wasted time. However, there are also cons for using this software and that includes the fact that using photoshop will be a steep learning curve.  I will be able to overcome this problem the same way as I would with using InDesign. This way I will be using tutorials to self-teach myself through using YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment