Monday 30 March 2015

Photographs of location - bedroom























I have taken images of the first location that I will be using which is my bedroom. I feel like my bedroom was a necessary place to shoot footage for my music video because it was an appropriate location to use for the narrative of the video which was about two young sisters. This suited the narrative of it well because the location included various bright and girly colours such as the pink walls and it can also be considered as a typical children's room with the toys and the pictures hung up on the walls. I took a picture from each side of the room to demonstrate how it looks like clearly and where I will be taking footage from. The chairs will be used by the actors to sit on whilst they are drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment