Monday 30 March 2015

Storyboards


I have created storyboards that include a short summary for each individual frame that I am thinking about using for my music video of the footage that I have taken that will be including for each frame. I have included a drawing of how I imagine for the frame to look like, along with the edit and length and also the type of shot and camera movement that I think will be appropriate to use for the shot. I have only included the most significant frames that I will want to include because there will be too many shots included to transfer into a storyboard. This will help me as a foundation and base that I will be able to look at when creating the video as it will guide me with how I wannt to direct my actors and artist, and also have an idea of what camera shots to use and its movement. This will make the process of the construction much quicker. 



No comments:

Post a Comment