Thursday 19 March 2015

Moodboard

I have created a moodboard using images I took from the internet, particularly in websites such as tumblr and pinterest. This is because these sites provide images that most people like and are popular. I have included images of how I want my video to look like and what it will include. This involves images of the props that I may be using such as glitter and children's drawings. I have also included images of what the narrative of the video will be like such as the theme of youth and friendship, therefore I have included images of children and kids enjoying youth together. Some of the images such as the theme parks and the polaroid camera, reflects how the audience of the music video will be like or have an interest in. This moodboard will help me when it comes to creating my own music video because it will give me a platform to work from and something that to produce the same vibe to the video as what the moodboard's images give away.

No comments:

Post a Comment