Sunday 22 March 2015

Props list

This is the props list that I have created so that I know what I will be needing when it comes to the construction of my music video. The equipment that I have decided to use are all relevant to helping me succeed in the music video that I want to achieve as they include the basic necessaties such as a camera and lighting, but also other props that are included as part of the mis-en-scene aspect of the music video. When it comes to the actual contruction of my music video, I will be able to look back on this list and look at what I have included and what I have missed out. Although, if I have any more further ideas of other props that I may want to use, I will just include them in and talk about it on my production diary posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment