Thursday 5 March 2015

Location Recce


I have taken a location recce fill out sheet template from the media home drive to fill out. This is my piece of research on what sort of locations I am thinking about using for my music video. In this, I have included the location, its address, images of the location and also its advantages and disadvantages. I have chosen the locations including: the black box room, London, my bedroom, a field and a party room. I've chosen these rooms specifically because I have already thought of an idea which I think will be suitable for these use of locations. Talking about their advantages and disadvantages, will help me to be aware of them and therefore improve on what the difficulties that may arise when it comes to the stage where I shoot the footage in those locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment