Thursday 1 January 2015

Analysis of a music video

 

This is an analysis of a typical music video which is set out similar to my conventions of a music video post. However this post talks more about the narrative and what the audience is able to see from it including shots as well. I thought I would make it a bit more different from the conventions post as I have already talked about the different conventions. This time, I wanted to analyse the music video more into the audience's perspective and what they can see from it. This will help me with the production of my own music video because it has enabled me to think more of the asthetic aspect of the music video and how I would want the audience to understand it through its narrative and also the different shots that I will be using for my own video and how particular ones I will choose will be effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment