Thursday 1 January 2015

History of music video



This is my first piece of research evidence for my A2 coursework. This piece of research is focused on the history of the music video. I have researched on how the music video has developed over time, how it all started, how significant of a role it has played on the music industry, and other interesting facts such as the most expensive music video ever produced. My research includes information about how the music video all started which dates back to the 19th century starting off with the creation of the 'illustrated song'. All of the information included is set out in a timeline structure to allow readers to see how the music video has developed successfully over the years. This will help me with my coursework as I will be able to get an inside look into how the music video has developed differently over the years and where the future may hold for music videos. Included in my research are the different platforms where the audience is able to get hold of looking at music videos such as through the use of the internet including popular websites such as YouTube and other platforms such as iTunes. This will help me with completing my evaluation process of my coursework where I will be talking about how I will promote my music video as I will be able to talk about the different ways people are able to see the music video therefore use those particular platforms as part of the promotion for my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment