Thursday 1 January 2015

Influences of music style

 

I have done research on what has influenced the different genres of music in the music industry. I have looked at only 4 different genres out of many which include: pop, rock, alternative and R&B because I believe are the most known and popular genres that I may want my music video to use. Using this research, it will be helpful when it comes to creating my own music video. This is because I can have an idea on what music style I will use for my video and the content that I may want to include in my video that will link in to the music style that I have chosen. Also, when it comes to the evaluation stage of my video, I will be able to talk about what has influenced me to have chosen the genre for the song on my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment