Monday 26 January 2015

What is a digipak?


What is a digipak?
this voki talks about what a digipak is including a bit of history such as where it all started and who created it. It also includes information about how it is used and why. This will be useful when creating my own digipak as from this, I am able to know what it is used for and how the layout of it should look like including its content.

How does a digipak benefit the artist?
this voki explains the advantages that a digipak has to the artist. It talks about how the digipak should appear to have a representation of the artist for promotional purposes. This will help me when it comes to creating my own digipak as I will be aware of the idea that I should think about how audiences will remember the artist through the appearance and content of the digipak. It can also be used when it comes to the evaluation stage of my coursework, where I might be talking about promotion as I can mention how the digipak can be used as part of promotion through its appearance that represents the artist along with their genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment