Thursday 22 January 2015

Research into the music genre


I have done some research on the genre of indie pop and indie rock music as that is the genre of music that I will be using for my music video. This will help me when it comes to the production stage of creating the video as I will already have an idea of what to include as from this research, I have gained knowledge on the different codes and conventions that are used in typical indie music videos which I hope to achieve with my own. I will have an idea on the settings, narrative, mise-en-scene, sound, camera and editing and also the audience of those who listen to indie music. The audience will be an important aspect to acknowldge so that I will have an idea of what the audience will be like and therefore include appropriate aspects in the video that will want that particular audience to enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment